This Monday college started again. It’s so weird that summer is already over, time went by so fast but “Time flies when you’re having fun” right? I really enjoyed my summer holiday even though I didn’t leave the country. When summer started I made a list for myself of all the things I wanted to do and here’s a list of all the things I actually did this summer.
- I finally got the see The Fault In Our Stars.
- With my work we went on an excursion in Utrecht.
- I went to Amsterdam three times. One time to visit FOAM museum and two times to just relax and shop around.
- When I went shopping I got some items I’ve wanted for a while. You’ll see those items in an upcoming blog post…
- I went penny boarding for the first time.
- Many times I went out for a lunch or dinner with my friends and family.
- I survived a week on my own.
- I started cooking more of my own dishes and they actually taste delicious.
- I went to Straf_Werk Festival and it was so much fun!
- After our first day of school, my friends and I went to Haarlem to enjoy a nice lunch in the sun.
- Yeah, I reached 50 followers on Thoughts in Style on Word press! When I started this blog because I wanted to get my thoughts out in to the world, I never thought it would go this fast but thank you!
- I saw the Netherlands basketball team win from Montenegro. It was such an amazing game to be at. Everyone was so happy when they won because now they get to play in the European Championship next year.
And this isn’t even everything, so you could say I had a lovely summer holiday. Right now it’s time to get back to reality and get back in to taking the train everyday to school, doing homework and studying (psst, click here if you’re curious to see what my back to school essentials are). I don’t think I am ready yet but I think it’s good to get in to a rhythm again. It’s going to be hard to wake up early in the morning but at one point I will get used to it so it isn’t the end of the world. What’s your favorite memory of summer 2014? And are you excited to go to school or college again?